What We CAN do:
For both allergies and sensitivities.
- Foods: Fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, fish, dairy, eggs and more
- Environmental allergens: dust, mould, pollen, pets, chemicals perfumes etc
- Electromagnetics and Weather: wifi, computers, lighting, UV (sunshine), storm systems, heat, cold and more
You may be unable to properly digest certain foods and need to avoid them long term, these may include foods such as casein (milk protein), lactose, gliadin (wheat protein). We can identify these and advise you accordingly.
Assess Triggers for Symptoms:
Many symptoms have a number of triggers. We can assess the causes for your symptoms, looking at allergies / sensitivities, intolerances, nutritional deficiencies, emotional traumas and structural imbalance. In addition we can test for gut dysbiosis , and underlying infections including lyme disease.
Provide Lab Testing for Gut Health
- SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth)
- GI Map from Diagnostic Solutions (dysbiosis, parasites, viral and bacterial infections including H Pylori, auto-immune triggers, gliadin antibodies, leaky gut etc)
Provide Recommendations for Treatment:
We work with a diverse team at Complete Wellbeing and will refer within the Centre or to outside practitioners where indicated. We may also refer you back to your medical doctor for conventional treatment if appropriate.
Treat and Desensitise Allergies
See our Natural Allergy Treatment page for more details.
What We Can NOT Do:
We provide Alternative and Complementary services, we are not medical doctors or regulated professionals. As such there are a few things we cannot do:
- Blood or skin Allergy Testing
- Supply or administer allergy shots
- Provide insurance receipts
- Bill under OHIP
- Sign forms for entry into the Military, Pilot applications etc
- Provide medical exemptions for vaccines
- Test the COVID vaccine (we have not been provided a sample of the vaccine to test)
- Provide pharmacy prescription, including for Epipens or medications
Questions for Us?
We want you to be confident that you are ready to come for Natural Allergy Testing, so we are happy to answer all your questions before you commit to a full consultation.
Please send us an email, call us, or book a FREE, No Obligation Discovery appointment (this can be in person, by video or by phone). You can book online HERE or call us to arrange a time 613 230-0998.