CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
Update April 2021:
Unfortunately, we are unable to see clients during the current lockdown.
We are here to help, so send us an email with your questions, or book a free Discovery sessions by video/ phone, find out what we do and how we can help you with your allergies and more.
Once we move into the RED zone or better, hopefully May 5th, we will return to all our in person services.
See you all soon!
Check out our full COVID procedures HERE.
Please note that to keep everyone safe, and in compliance with the Ministry of Health guidelines, we have implemented some strict protocols.
- You will need to wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one we can provide you with a disposable one.
- Please make sure to complete and sign ALL forms prior to your visit. These will be emailed to you and can be filled out online.
- Do not come for your appointment if you or anyone you have had contact with has had any cold or flu symptoms or travelled in the last 2weeks, or if you have had a Covid test and it was positive or you are waiting for results. You will not be charged a late cancellation fee if these apply.
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- You will be asked to pay for your appointment when you arrive to reduce the number of times you need to enter reception.
- We are charging a $2 surcharge on all appointments to cover costs of PPE, enhanced cleaning etc.
We are here for you!
Why Choose The Allergy Co?
Helping you to better health!
We can test to determine the causes for your symptoms, whether allergy / sensitivity, intolerance / toxin, nutritional deficiency, intestinal parasites, emotional issues or structural imbalance.
We can then offer recommendations to provide short term relief and treatment options to provide long term healing.
Working with a diverse team at The Complete Wellbeing Centre, we will refer to other modalities where indicated.
Book now and experience long lasting relief!